Wednesday v Millwall

Well done Wednesday, a much needed win that one

---------- Post added 01-11-2017 at 08:06 ----------

Good win, now 3 points from play-offs and a bit of calm at the helm.

Good point...

---------- Post added 01-11-2017 at 08:07 ----------

Well it's a win and Rhodes scores at last. Not sure how we played but a wins a win

3 points is 3 points. I’m just a philosopher

A much needed win, Jordon gets on scoresheet, now lets string a few wins together and get into a play-off position.

A much needed win, Jordon gets on scoresheet, now lets string a few wins together and get into a play-off position.

Strikers need a goal, his confidence will be sky high now. plenty more to come , trust me.

Strikers need a goal, his confidence will be sky high now. plenty more to come , trust me.

He has a career record second to none, thats why we expect so much of that type of player. Being one of the many fans who expected his scoring record to continue when he came lets hope it,s the first of many although we all know its more important the team score goals whoevers name it is.

A much needed win for you lot. You'll do very well to get something at Villa on Saturday, but if you do it could be a turning point?

I thought we played a lot better on Saturday yet drew.

Last night was hard work, but ground it out in the end.

The positive to take from both games - Carlos seems to have realised we need width, when Reach plays wide left we look a different team. Need a quick winger to challenge Wallace on the other wing, he's hit and miss at the moment

I thought we played a lot better on Saturday yet drew.

Last night was hard work, but ground it out in the end.

The positive to take from both games - Carlos seems to have realised we need width, when Reach plays wide left we look a different team. Need a quick winger to challenge Wallace on the other wing, he's hit and miss at the moment

We,ve got the winger problem is he is injured, Boyd.

We,ve got the winger problem is he is injured, Boyd.

You must have missed the "quick" bit. He's slower than Nuhiu!!

Would do a job there though

Not a lot in this league . look at the run we have had and we are what three points off play offs. come on lads a good run now could push us up there .

You are either a winger or not unfortunately ours are not. Not seen anyone who can stay out wide, get to the bi-line and deliver a decent cross since Chris Waddle.

Extended highlights

Short highlights

Post match