Blades v reading

Apart from the last 15min it was impressive stuff from the Blades yesterday.Football is in the entertainment business and boy are we getting our monies worth at the moment.Crisp passing, plenty of movement and an absolute desire to win the ball back when not in possession ;all thats missing in my opinion is a bit more class up front.

These are heady days indeed.

Apart from the last 15min it was impressive stuff from the Blades yesterday.Football is in the entertainment business and boy are we getting our monies worth at the moment.Crisp passing, plenty of movement and an absolute desire to win the ball back when not in possession ;all thats missing in my opinion is a bit more class up front.

These are heady days indeed.

Brilliant isn't it? I think Leon has been incredible so far, Billy's knocking them in and we know Donaldson is capable of scoring when called upon. Brooks adds that touch of magic when needed.

They might not be the biggest names on paper, but our depth up front looks so much better than it did before the season started, they've all well an truly shown that they're more than capable at this level.

Considering we put so many chances on a plate, I reckon I'd have bagged a couple so far, we really are an exceptionally creative team.

Brilliant isn't it? I think Leon has been incredible so far, Billy's knocking them in and we know Donaldson is capable of scoring when called upon. Brooks adds that touch of magic when needed.

They might not be the biggest names on paper, but our depth up front looks so much better than it did before the season started, they've all well an truly shown that they're more than capable at this level.

Considering we put so many chances on a plate, I reckon I'd have bagged a couple so far, we really are an exceptionally creative team.

Clark’s been a revelation since the back end of last season. He’s never gonna be a prolific goal scorer but he works so hard and creates chances for others. He’s defiantly won the crowd round ( and me)