Abbeydale Secondary School,Sheffield

yes Gloria Chris was in both teams. Have PM you

Hi Gloria i to was in the netball team with mrs cooper ,, not the rounders could never hit the flippin ball lol Yes we always did win .....

Hello All , i left Abbeydale in 1965 ,MrCartwright was my form teacher,Just afew names to remember

Anne Duncombe

Susan Harrison

Yvonne Valantine

Stephen Fogg

Derrick Cocker

David Rushton and many more

Mr Glasbey maths ugh!!

Mr Wilson and Mrs Bartlett

Mr Lawrence and Mrs Cooper

Hope this has brought back a few memories, good of course

And me Christine Harrison

Hi Christine,

You don`t know me but I run the Abbeydale Secondary School Reunion. We have members from 1950 - 1968. You would be welcome to come. The next meeting is on the 14th June from 11.00am at the Beauchief Hotel, (No Bar 161) Abbeydale Road South Sheffield (the old Merchants Bar). Mr Alex Wilson and Mrs Cooper attend. My name is Julia.

Hi Christine,

You don`t know me but I run the Abbeydale Secondary School Reunion. We have members from 1950 - 1968. You would be welcome to come. The next meeting is on the 14th June from 11.00am at the Beauchief Hotel, (No Bar 161) Abbeydale Road South Sheffield (the old Merchants Bar). Mr Alex Wilson and Mrs Cooper attend. My name is Julia.

Hi Julia , will try and get if i can .Thanks for the invite

Chris

Hi pipsmum

This is the first time I have written on this forum. The invite applies to all ex Abbeydale Secondary School pupils.

Hi Everyone

Went back to Abbeydale school and boy has it altered inside. What i'm trying to get is as many old school photos of pupils and memory's as there is none at all every one was destroyed. Please if anyone has any could they please send a copy through email, I would be very gratefull. We are wanting to put an album together so please put year and name. mellypelly@msn.com

Hi Julia

You found it then good site and meet more people than any where else. Sent the photo's I took, hope they come out ok.

Hello Julia, thanks for the date of next reunion I hope to be there too it will be my first and looking forward to meeting some old friends.

You will be very welcome and anyone else you can muster we are quite informal and everyone talks to everyone else. Just make yourself known to me (Julia) if you cannot see me. I will wear a name badge for identification.

Regards,

Julia

Hi everyone,

I have an addendum to the date for the next meeting it should have read 14th June not 13th. The meetings are always on a Saturday morning.

Julia

I did not realise the reunions were in the morning. I could have made the last one!:( I will try and make the next one. It would be nice to meet some fellow Abbeydalers.