Derby - Allocation / Pricing

Nah, nothing coming back from me. Thanks for the stats!

Nice one speedy. I do hope you'll be as miserable as sin this time tomorrow and no doubt you'll be hoping I feel the the same,

So is it a sellout? Any chance of walking up and buying a ticket?

Guest sibon
So is it a sellout? Any chance of walking up and buying a ticket?

No and no.

Happy to help:)

Just off the top of your head? I got the stats from those seven games from my old Rothmans football yearbooks. Where did you get them from?

Like I said off the top of my head, I went to them all no need to look it up in Rothmans, I could have done and been more specific if I had googled or gone down to my garage where I have a decent collection of football books and programmes but it was not that difficult from memory :o

Biggest attendance I have been in at Hillsborough was Coventry v Leeds FA cup Semi final 87, would have been Leeds v Man Utd 77 but sold my ticket outside.

Edited by Michael_W

Like I said off the top of my head, I went to them all no need to look it up in Rothmans, I could have done and been more specific if I had googled or gone down to my garage where I have a decent collection of football books and programmes but it was not that difficult from memory :o

Biggest attendance I have been in at Hillsborough was Coventry v Leeds FA cup Semi final 87, would have been Leeds v Man Utd 77 but sold my ticket outside.

Da needs to get de sen on Mastermind den. Wednesday attendances from 79/80 to 89/90 would be your specialized subject. I bet you'd slip up on't general knowledge though?

Da needs to get de sen on Mastermind den. Wednesday attendances from 79/80 to 89/90 would be your specialized subject. I bet you'd slip up on't general knowledge though?

Bet I wouldn't

Oh and I would broaden Wednesday attendances from about 1970 to now ;)

Edited by Michael_W

Every football club in english footballs been saved by somebody,wether its a local bizness or some supporting benefactor,and the rest run at a massive loss becuase they generate massive amounts of cash.

If ANY football club was subject to the normal buisness laws theyd be one very small division,and the big guns wouldnt be in it!

No doubt theres only 2,400 allocated to United, on Police advice / safety reasons.

Absolutely ridiculous in my opinion. The Leppings Lane end should be full for such an occasion. Is there something wrong with the lower tier ?

Surely the aim should be to get as near a full house as possible.

As for the pricing £42, for a match live on SKY.

SWFC should be ashamed of themselves.

its what i would expect you lot to say,,,if too much dont go,,,you get the tickets you give to wednesday ,,,end off