New Jewellery making classes Starts January.

New Jewellerey making classes starting Tuesday 8th January at Busy Bees Crafts in Woodhouse Sheffield. 1PM TO 3PM.

The cost per class is £10 with a item of jewelry to be made each lesson with our expert tutor Jane.

All tools, equipment and refreshments are provided. Maximum of 8 persons per class. The classes are costume jewelry based.

You will need to book a place by calling 0114 2540234 or PM on here.

New beads, wires and associated jewelry making equipment will be available in store from January.

Further days may be announced if enough people are interested so if this class time is not suitable but you are interested in attending please let us know.

oo cool! Will it be beading or wirework, or other stuff?

oo cool! Will it be beading or wirework, or other stuff?

Hi strix, all of the above. The lady who will be taking the classes is very talented and over time will be showing a variety of techniques and materials that can be used.

GREAT !!! Would love to do the wirework class.Could you what will be made on which dates please.

Hi, the classes are an going learning projects learning new techniques along the way. I can let you know when a specific class on wire working will be in the new year.

Just to say the classes will not involve silver smith work.

Would just like everyone to know we now also have a jewelry class on Mondays 6pm to 8pm. Same details as above.

Please pm or call the number above if any more details are required.

When to come out.. Good looking forward to ah I also like eozy jewelry.

hi sheryl I noticed on this thread you say that you have a jewellery making class on a Monday 6-8 pm do you have any spaces as I would be a complete novice but love to learn

Thanks

Ts:)

I might be interested in a few months but can't make the time at the moment unless it's on a Saturday.