Burton Albion v Sheffield Wednesday 26/08/17

Having been to Bramall Lane today, got to say Sheff Weds need to be worried on this coming derby day

Some rough house tactics displayed

Not sure how the Owls will deal with this?

other notable match results is Boro 0-0 with preston, and millwall winning 4-0 at norwich, so our results not too bad LOL

also westy may now miss the republic of ireland qualifiers

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/41062668

Mel, Millwall won at home, not at Norwich.

I think Carlos has to realize sometimes you need more than one goal to win matches,the foul WeStwood was atrocious and Burton should have been down to 10 men.

Well taken goal by Hoops.

We should be beating these, simple as. This is the problem if we constantly play for 1 goal wins. I don't know if we did that today as I didn't hear much of the game we do need to start picking up points as we start getting left behind.

WHY why n Why again No fight no Attacking football no real wanting to win CC is a nice bloke BUT perhaps hes too nice and cant get the best out of the players ? or his Tactics are making the players look poor . what ever it is I cant see it getting much better . Yes Burton should have had a red card - Lino must have seen it on Westwood , But How much have Owls spent To Burtons Squad ?? and the teams No better than Burton football wise . Sorry but Times running out , few more games with no real results hes got to go

Having been to Bramall Lane today, got to say Sheff Weds need to be worried on this coming derby day

Some rough house tactics displayed

Not sure how the Owls will deal with this?

If you beat us it's because you've outplayed us, not because you've tried harder, not sure where this fairytale comes from

I was there today and whilst it was nowhere near as bad as at Preston it was just absolutely clueless and toothless in the attacking half. Excellent goal from Hooper with what was probably our first proper attack, but it's a mystery as to why we can be so poor up front with the attacking talent up there. Playing the wide midfielders as second full backs is just wasting them, and we've been so obviously lacking pace in the team since the play off final and it hasn't been addressed.

Time for a change for me, let's get someone in who can utilise what's an excellent squad of players and get them playing as a team with tactics other than "defend and hope something happens for us on the break".

I'm led to believe that the reason we don't score more than one regularly is because other teams stifle our creativeness by putting 10 men behind the ball. WHAT?!?!

Burton came at us for 95 minutes.

I'm confused!

I'm led to believe that the reason we don't score more than one regularly is because other teams stifle our creativeness by putting 10 men behind the ball. WHAT?!?!

Burton came at us for 95 minutes.

I'm confused!

We have the same team as last year who wasn't capable of taking teams apart,there's players who underperformed last year and we are still playing them,Wallace comes to mind,ok we are missing Hutch and Lee who is our biggest scorer from midfield but we still lack an out and out winger to put the ball in,Reach is probably our best bet and we use Hunt in the right which affects his defending.

If you beat us it's because you've outplayed us, not because you've tried harder, not sure where this fairytale comes from

Hang on, Rogets is an Owl..

extended highlights

short highlights

post match