Interested in coming along

Hi,

I notice that you say all levels catered for, but it has been about 30 years and several stone lighter when I last played. Both myself and my daughter are looking to play Badminton and would be classed as not only novices, but overweight.

Would this be a good place to come or would we be better hiring a court privately to start with until our level of fitness improves.

Thanks in advance

Andy

Hi Andy,

Everyone is welcome at this club regardless of their playing ability. Just make your way to the badminton courts and speak to any member of the club and they'll explain to you how the club works. If you don't have a racket we can provide you with one too.

Hope to see you at Ponds Forge soon.

Ed

Hi Ed,

Please can you tell me what days/times the club is running?

Thanks

Badminton nights are on Tuesdays and Thursdays, 8:00-9:30pm. Please make sure to check the last few pages of the Tuesday and Thursday signup pages to know which location badminton is held. It's normally at Ponds Forge but sometimes it will be at Concord if there are no courts at Ponds Forge.

Would a 9 year old be allowed to play or is it just for grown ups?

Sorry, just for grown ups.

Would a 9 year old be allowed to play or is it just for grown ups?

If the 9 year old wants to play with you -then you're welcome at Killamarsh.

A couple of "our" juniors who started at 9/10 are now playing under 13's for the county @ EIS.