Blades v Ipswich

Two home games on trot, Ipswich then Reading.

Be happy with 4pts from the two games.

Ipswich first up wont be easy. McCarthy's sides are always awkward customers.

Could be our first draw of the season, maybe 2-2.

Hope I'm wrong and its 3-1. There will be goals I reckon.

UTB

Two home games on trot, Ipswich then Reading.

Be happy with 4pts from the two games.

Ipswich first up wont be easy. McCarthy's sides are always awkward customers.

Could be our first draw of the season, maybe 2-2.

Hope I'm wrong and its 3-1. There will be goals I reckon.

UTB

Make my prediction when I see who is available. We are going to be difficult for any team to contain when we play at home. Of course I want us to win every game but whilst we are playing like we are, it's a pleasure to watch regardless of the result. UTB

Two quite direct teams should result in a few goals, I think united will edge it with home advantage.

Expect there to be goals in this game.

Aim is 3 points in home games. The rest will take care of itself

Can see the blades doing well in this game 2-1 to blades

Two quite direct teams should result in a few goals, I think united will edge it with home advantage.

Two direct teams?

Don’t know enough about Ipswich to comment but one thing United definitely ain’t is direct :rolleyes:

Two direct teams?

Don’t know enough about Ipswich to comment but one thing United definitely ain’t is direct :rolleyes:

I beg to differ.

I would line up the same as the derby,but with Duffy starting.We are a good footballing side who can adapt tactically to how the game is going and what our opponents put in front of us,Wilder thrives on the ebbs and flows of the game tactics wise,and showed he is up to the job so far going up another level for him,Ipswich I think are pretty similar who can mix and match depending on how the game is going.

Don't think any coupon fillers will be keen on this game as it is difficult to call.

21 matches played by the two teams this season. No draws

Two direct teams?

I saw that but I gave him the benefit of the doubt in that he could have meant United are a direct attacking team who go for goals not direct in the hoof it forward sense. :cool:

I saw that but I gave him the benefit of the doubt in that he could have meant United are a direct attacking team who go for goals not direct in the hoof it forward sense. :cool:

Correct, we are direct in that we break quick and get players forward quick and press.

Long ball? No

Correct, we are direct in that we break quick and get players forward quick and press.

Long ball? No

The game united played (very succesfully) at Hillsborough reminded me of what SWFC played under Wilkinson, have wide men and get the ball to them as quickly as possible and stick a big man (Lee Chapman for SWFC then, Clarke for SUFC now) up front, two of the four goals against us came from a punt upfield that caught out the abysmal (on the day) defence.