Poor hygiene rating crystal Chinese Beighton

I'm amazed it hasn't been automatically shut down.

Me too Larry

it prompted me to do a search on the one i used tonight, and the kebab shop on the same road (in Woodseats S8 ) .. both have 4 star ratings, so that's fairly reassuring . spread the word about that place in Beighton

it prompted me to do a search on the one i used tonight, and the kebab shop on the same road (in Woodseats S8 ) .. both have 4 star ratings, so that's fairly reassuring . spread the word about that place in Beighton

Strangely enough the food at the crystal was very good! But I will not be using them again!

Strangely enough the food at the crystal was very good! But I will not be using them again!

You've probably got a taste for bacteria and you may not enjoy cleaner places as much? Just a thought!:)

You've probably got a taste for bacteria and you may not enjoy cleaner places as much? Just a thought!:)

Don't thinks it's that mate ! The food always seems so fresh! I wonder if they clean up their act if they can be re rated

Don't thinks it's that mate ! The food always seems so fresh! I wonder if they clean up their act if they can be re rated

It's not what the food tastes like it the kitchens that they inspect .!