HELP to find Jewellers

does anyone know where the Guy who ran Abbey Lane Jewellers has gone , ?? He still has my watch I took in for repair , the shops being refurbished !!!

I spoke to the blokes gutting the shop on Fri morn, apparently he is giving it up and now working from home.

Anyone know his home address?

You could try writing to him - one hand delivered through the door as he might still have keys or the landlord might be able to forward and another letter by post in case he has set up a mail forwarding system

good luck

You could try writing to him - one hand delivered through the door as he might still have keys or the landlord might be able to forward and another letter by post in case he has set up a mail forwarding system

good luck

I agree, but don't expect a speedy response from him :)

Does anyone have a residential address for this man. He has an old family watch he has been repairing for us. Having been to the shop it is now empty with no sign of him. We have already paid for the repair and its of great sentimental value. If anyone has any information please PM me as we just want our watch back, like I'm sure many other people. Many thanks.

If you look on the company check website the executive of the company is listed as stephen summers.

Dont know if that helps?

Maybe a check on a people finder website might get you an address.?!

Does anyone even know his name? Maybe you could ask in the shops next door. Good luck.

... sorry, was posting at same time as yellowperil

Look on freefindpeopleuk and an address comes up on bocking lane in s8 so not far from abbey lane so might just be the right person.

Many thanks, definitely worth a knock on the door. Would be easier if he was a ltd company but sadly not. It's not the money it's the sentimental value of the piece that's a few hundred years old. Extremely disappointing as he came recommended.

I think he's local as I've seen him in Morrisons and walking round there. He was there years so I wouldn't worry too much.

Thanks for the pm Jon, sure I'll track him down soon just want the watch back Asap.