Murder of Alan Greaves/ trial

Lots of activity on Greengate Lane again, police horses and a police van, anybody know whats going on?

Today? Right now?

---------- Post added 07-01-2013 at 14:41 ----------

Could we only hope that the cctv footage released today has done its job so quickly!!!

Yes, at this moment in time

Im driving on there in about 5 mins, will see what we can see.... God hopes theyve got a lead to the culprits....

didnt know about cctv footage, has it been on the news?

---------- Post added 07-01-2013 at 14:46 ----------

I hope to god they get the rotters

Yes it's on SYP Website ..........http://www.southyorks.police.uk/appeals-information/cctv-appeal-alan-greaves-murder-investigation

Yes - its on look north website. Not greatly clear but if someone knows them they would recognise them

Hopefully someone will recognise them and come forward. I wish I knew who they were, not that it makes any difference to the outcome, just would be nice to know the scroates get punished. (The guilty party, not necessarily the guys on the cctv)

Yes let's hope they catch the evil scum responsible very soon! The whole of High Green awaits. We need justice for Alan! RIP Alan xxx

Hopefully someone will recognise them and come forward. I wish I knew who they were, not that it makes any difference to the outcome, just would be nice to know the scroates get punished. (The guilty party, not necessarily the guys on the cctv)

I was just about to pick up on your post, until I read the bit in the brackets at the end. :hihi:

The guys in the CCTV footage may well be innocent youths who just happened to be walking past.

Does anybody know where the CCTV footage was taken?

Regards

Doom

Yes let's hope they catch the evil scum responsible very soon! The whole of High Green awaits. We need justice for Alan! RIP Alan xxx

Like the SYP website says, Alan greaves deserves your help.Alan greaves family deserves your help.

Let's hope this helps to find the people who did this.