Bolton Wanderers v Sheffield Wednesday 14/10/17

Looking at the Bolton highlights on You Tube, Rhodes missed two half chances and a glaring open goal miss, which was “ bettered” at the other end by Madine who missed an absolute sitter. One of your defenders cleared one off the line as well

The penalty claim for which your lad was booked was hard to call from the video, although the swan dive he did, arms outstretched, as he fell, was poorly executed and probably led to his booking

---------- Post added 15-10-2017 at 20:30 ----------

Can’t see that he’s been out of the game too long

We did have one off the line aswell so they didn't have it all their way. It didn't look like he dived to me but it was hard to tell from the angle, I don't believe he's a diving kind of player but the way he went down probably swayed the ref

ive never known Lee to dive, hes one that stays on his feet and runs for goal, but then we cant moan about not getting a chance to equalize, we shouldnt have played crap and needing to equalize

Kieran Lee does not dive - end of.

Shouldn't need refs decisions to hope for a point against a very poor Bolton side.

Awful result...even though no team has a divine right to win any game...

After the Leeds performance and result,it was no surprise that Carlos picked the same team...but clearly,the defence just isn't the same without Loovens...and despite being a "thug"in some uneducated peoples opinion,we badly miss Hutchinson's influence on the side...and despite some inconsistent performances the only real match-winner we have is also out long term... and any team would miss three first choice injured players who form the spine of the side....

Having said all that,results are just not good enough and some of that has to be down to the manager....some tough decisions need to be made....do we stick or twist..?...

Potential replacements mentioned are no better than what we have imo...Pardew,Lambert,Mclaren,Smith,Karanka,Strachan..if that's the alternative then i'm Carlos in...!

If there's a chance Big Sam might come then that's a different story..!

Potential replacements mentioned are no better than what we have imo...Pardew,Lambert,Mclaren,Smith,Karanka,Strachan..if that's the alternative then i'm Carlos in...!

Lambert? Back to back promotions with Norwich, followed by a season retaining their PL status.

Did ok with Villa.... they sacked him and look where they are now.

Pardew, while he would never be anyones favourite coach, he would get you promoted. His record of taking over clubs and improving them is evident for all to see.

Karanka, ex Madrid assistant, promotion with 'Boro.

I think all 3 would be good signings.

Lambert? Back to back promotions with Norwich, followed by a season retaining their PL status.

Did ok with Villa.... they sacked him and look where they are now.

Pardew, while he would never be anyones favourite coach, he would get you promoted. His record of taking over clubs and improving them is evident for all to see.

Karanka, ex Madrid assistant, promotion with 'Boro.

I think all 3 would be good signings.

Lambert did nothing at Blackburn or Wolves...his career follows a similar pattern as Nigel Adkins...did fantastic initially and then struggled elsewhere...as you well know...

Karanka...initial success with Boro and then absolutely dreadful football resulting in relegation....Boro fans were glad to see the back of him...

Pardew...Sacked at West Ham,Charlton,Southampton,Crystal Palace.. ...involved in touchline dust ups with Wenger,Pellegrini and the lad from Hull...

No thanks not for me...

Ive never seen us make so many critical individual errors in just one game.

Jones slips for the 1st goal,if he stays on his feet the shot doesnt get past him,the second was a defensive mix up,Hutch passes it to Wilsmith and points him to play it left,straight into the path of two lurking opponents,Madine gaining possesion,but they escape with a corner,only for Hutch to slice it in at the near post with the keeper beaten......unreal,they failed with almost every pass above 5/6 yards,every long punt or pass went straight to an opponent.

Shocking day....Rhodes wasted 3 decent chances,Lee and Fletcher were BOTH chopped down in the area,and got nothing,and both keepers made some fine stops.

The vultures are circulating over CC just now and rightly so.