DIY Karaoke system hire?

I am wanting to hire a do it yourself Karaoke system, anyone know any where which do this???

I am wanting to hire a do it yourself Karaoke system, anyone know any where which do this???

I doubt you will be able to dry hire a complete system which includes karaoke tracks and microphones etc.

Due to the high value, and the recent number of fraudulent hirers who have stolen the equipment, I would insist on being present for the hire period. It would be cheaper to hire someone to actually run a karaoke night for you.

Hello don't bother hiring the equpiment if you have a laptop and the place you are having the party has wifi go on YouTube and just type in the name of the song you want to karaoke and its all there a great YouTube channel for this is 'Karafun' it has basically all the party songs and modern chart songs up to date.

https://www.youtube.com/user/karafun/videos

If you have a laptop the place has wifi all you will need is some speakers to plug into the laptop or if the venue has a sound system plug it in there good luck

Hello don't bother hiring the equpiment if you have a laptop and the place you are having the party has wifi go on YouTube and just type in the name of the song you want to karaoke and its all there a great YouTube channel for this is 'Karafun' it has basically all the party songs and modern chart songs up to date.

If you have a laptop the place has wifi all you will need is some speakers to plug into the laptop or if the venue has a sound system plug it in there good luck

Assuming there's a mixer and amp..or active speakers.

I wouldn't fancy relying on a streaming feed to provide anything for a live show.

I wouldn't fancy relying on a streaming feed to provide anything for a live show.

Exactly. Which is why professionals don’t.

Well it wouldn't be a problem if there was a good interent connection

Exactly. Which is why professionals don’t.

And if its in commercial premises, there are also legal issues to consider.

in the age we live for the convenience of using computers for entertainment we have to insure against the possible unexpected failure of them.