How lucky have the Blades been ?

deary me. Talk about spitting the dummy out. It’s a light hearted post making a valid point.

Someone needs to get over it and lighten up.

qed...........

Edited by Bash Street
correct

Blades fans are gonna be insufferable this season, while they doing are well we'll have em all reappearing (see last week) and being smug but if it goes pear shaped they'll revert back to trotting out the "we didn't expect to do well I'd be happy with 4th from bottom" line. :hihi::hihi:

Its gonna be a long season. :help:

Swings and roundabouts Top..

---------- Post added 07-10-2017 at 18:56 ----------

Considering we've just been through five years of relentless, and well founded stick for being an awful 'pub' league side. Only to then get our act together, and still get told we're not good enough, and will struggle in the Championship. I can't believe you expected any less.

Let's not pretend it wouldn't be exactly the same if things were the other way around.

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

---------- Post added 07-10-2017 at 19:01 ----------

Stop kidding yourselves I've heard a few blades mention automatic promotion and the play offs, any dip in form now will be seen as a disappointment due to the fairly unexpected start.

C'mon Top, a few doesn't speak for the whole, we all know that, i remember a few Owls fans saying they were going to smash the championship and win the Prem, it's all pipe dreams...

Before the season started an ex Owls player Carlton Palmer tipped the Blades to get to the playoffs or BETTER this season

We are on track at the moment and playing good entertaining football week in week out even when we lose. No team can win every match but ALL teams should try to entertain the paying customer

We get a good show for our money at the Lane

Did it run out to day?

Yours or ours ?

I’ll say a little prayer to St Jude for you, Wednesday and Carlos

Yours or ours ?

I’ll say a little prayer to St Jude for you, Wednesday and Carlos

It's took you 2 weeks to come up with that response, and that's the best you can do?

It's took you 2 weeks to come up with that response, and that's the best you can do?

Why ? Is it a competition ?

Only read it this morning.

I thought the St Jude comment was quite good actually, now stop picking on me you big bad bully :hihi:

---------- Post added 15-10-2017 at 08:36 ----------

Stop kidding yourselves I've heard a few blades mention automatic promotion and the play offs, any dip in form now will be seen as a disappointment due to the fairly unexpected start.

Whats wrong with that ? Don’t tell me, if the Owls were in our position and with our results you would be so modest as to be thinking “ well at least we won’t go down “