Deerlands Avenue - Partly Closed 14th Oct

Not the biggest thing in the world but does anyone know what happened about 5:15pm?

We just missed what looked a very minor accident between Lindsay and Ingelow however according to friends that way that section is still blocked with police in attendance.

Knowing how fast some drive on the side streets around it probably won't be long before there is another accident...

Been there hours now was only a small Rta no injuries just refuse to move cars from middle of road I think until tow truck comes brilliant waste of police time

Been there hours now was only a small Rta no injuries just refuse to move cars from middle of road I think until tow truck comes brilliant waste of police time

Did wonder, from what I saw there was one in the middle of the road with very little, if any damage and another already pulled over / parked.

Bit daft really, if the damage is so minor just take some photos for the insurance companies and push it out the way - like you say the police have far better things to do...

I heard they found a driver not under the influence of drugs,with a valid driving licence and MOT. The car was even taxed.

I heard they found a driver not under the influence of drugs,with a valid driving licence and MOT. The car was even taxed.

Clearly not a local then lol

Did wonder, from what I saw there was one in the middle of the road with very little, if any damage and another already pulled over / parked.

Bit daft really, if the damage is so minor just take some photos for the insurance companies and push it out the way - like you say the police have far better things to do...

Yeah like venturing down hartley brook shops and sorting that out

Yeah like venturing down hartley brook shops and sorting that out

Police at hartleybrook/nethershire shops tonight,more kids though.

Police at hartleybrook/nethershire shops tonight,more kids though.

Did the police actually take any action ?