Trading cryptocurrency?

bitcoins and these virtual currencies will be worth nothing if a few decide so! any normal person is mad to involved with this, you will lose money!

Have you checked out any of the bots? You have to be careful when searching for a trading bot because some can be detrimental to your trading funds, i managed to find one that has been bringing me good consistent results, so my plan is to run this bot in the background and also run another account manually. If i lose any trades manually the bot should cover my loss with my background account and if i win my trades manually i should also get an return from the background account=robot :thumbsup:

Sounds interesting. Is this bot you're using fully automated? Do you know if it's compatible with forex trading?

Those who invested in Bitcoin at the beginning are the winners, no point jumping onto Bitcoin or other cryptos now as it's just like a Ponzi scheme where new investors pay into it to pay off the early investors and so it carries on.

I don't accept Bitcoin or any other crypto currency in my shop but if you came with gold or silver I would accept it.

Each to their own as the saying goes...

To the few that think cryptocurrencies are a fad, you can't see further than your own nose, it's not worth even trying to explain, you may as well not get involved in the conversation.

Coinbase and bittrex are the two sites that I use the most for buying/trading crypto.

What people need to remember though is that cryptocurrencies are not designed to be money making investments.

Sounds interesting. Is this bot you're using fully automated? Do you know if it's compatible with forex trading?

Yes it's fully automated. I literally joined the site and the site does all the trading for me using their bot, So far I have been earning consistently so i cant complain. As for the forex side i know that is the companies main field of expertise, but i'm not sure if the bitcoin bot is compatible in forex trading but if i was to guess i wouldn't imagine so but don't quote me on that. I will PM you if you want?

To the few that think cryptocurrencies are a fad, you can't see further than your own nose, it's not worth even trying to explain, you may as well not get involved in the conversation.

Coinbase and bittrex are the two sites that I use the most for buying/trading crypto.

What people need to remember though is that cryptocurrencies are not designed to be money making investments.

My brother invested in Bitcoin a couple of years ago and yes I do know what they are for, they are favoured by criminals to hide their ill gotten gains or complete off the radar transactions

I don't need you to explain nothing to me as i know all I need to know about crypto currencies.

Gonna be a lot of unhappy people when the crypto currency bubble bursts...:)

Also very interested in technical analysis and trading bots. If anyone want's to share what they're using in that regard, and what kind of results they're getting; great!

You literally open an account, buy bitcoin and they do all the trading for you with their trading software. i'm not 100% sure on the monthly percentage, but they pay you 140% back on capital over a period of 140 days which averages at 1% daily return of whatever amount of bitcoin you choose to purchase. The site controls your bitcoin trades and the robot but if you're not comfortable with that, alternatively you can purchase their forex robot and open an account with a third party(broker) and have full control. Also the bot is set on low risk in order to provide a steady consistence flow of income. This is just based on my own research of the company but i can PM you further details if you like.

I don't need you to explain nothing to me as i know all I need to know about crypto currencies.

The fact that you have mentioned one coin in particular means suggests otherwise

Those people that seeing cryptocurrency as an investment rather than a tool possibly yes.

Cryptos taken a bit of a bashing recently, seems mostly down to the People's Bank of China outlawing ICO's. Couldn't get money to the exchange fast enough, looks like a great time to top up!

Edited by Waldo

Cryptos taken a bit of a bashing recently, seems mostly down to the People's Bank of China outlawing ICO's. Couldn't get money to the exchange fast enough, looks like a great time to top up!

you mean everyone is trying to turn their Bitcoins etc back into real cash:hihi:

:huh:

Hmmm...

I would be very surprised if many forummers have a clue what you're talking about!

If the results of a recent poll on here about the age of forummers is to be believed, then I think most of them will have only just got their heads around decimalisation... :roll:

What poll? Got a link to it?

you mean everyone is trying to turn their Bitcoins etc back into real cash:hihi:

No.

I mean, given the current situation with China blocking sale of ICO tokens; it's driven the price of cryptos down, and now is potentially a good time to buy more cryptos.

Of course, I may well be wrong; and this could be the start of the end. I'm just trying my best to get educated in the space so I can make sensible informed decisions that take in to account, risk and likelihood of potential reward.

I'm very much a novice though, so do your own research. Good luck!