Any good car body repairs places in Sheffield area?

If the scuffs or even scratches are not too deep a good valeter armed with T cut should get it sorted also have a can of respray handy for him, just give Halfords ect the number which is on your windscreen or side windows and youll get the respray to match to your model. Hope this helps, a freind of mine passed this info on to me, he was happy with results, by the way I did mention valeter but theres always somebody who lives in your street or local pub may be able to help, this is just a cheaper way without going to Garage or carBody exspence, just hope this helps and saves you a few quid.:thumbsup:

It's a lease car, so any scuffs etc would be put right by the companywhen I return it and they would charge me. It would be at dealership prices.

Easier/cheaper to get it done before I swap for a new one.

Ah, gotcha. I washed mine last week, can now see all the scuffs and scratches do might just let it get dirty again :D

I'd like to thank the forum admin team who basically buried this thread. It is a question I was asking regarding a sheffield based company who could help. Now it is buried amongst general discussions not a single rely after it being moved.

IT IS NOT A GENERAL THREAD

Another recommendation for BMV.

I had a quote from AutoRestore which I think is a national franchisor that was almost double Chris's quote. He did me the job this week and I don't think his work could have been bettered.

like i said "IVE BEEN DOING THIS JOB FOR 22 YEARS" the amount of work i have had to rectify from repairers like chips away is unbelievable

It's very clear that the work the OP needs doing isn't the kind of thing your "Chips away" type repairer could do satisfactorily. But some folk are just thick and keep suggesting it. Very frustrating!

---------- Post added 08-07-2017 at 09:02 ----------

For what it's worth, I rang around several workshops in Sheffield for a bodywork quote...

I didn't know about the one on Rutland Road before now - thanks for suggesting that whoever it was - sounds like one I should add to my list...

I was put in the direction of someone, through a family friend, and they said they could get me "mates rates". I was quoted £800 for the job at mates rates. This was cheaper than the £1200 I'd been quoted elsewhere.

I eventually took it to a workshop near Chesterfield and this young kid who works for himself and isn't VAT registered charged me £300 and did a fine job.