Does anyone remember the Rowen family?

Dose any body rember the rowen famly the lived on the manor and darnell and wyborne the mother and father was called lillian and william and they ad 9 kids lillian moreen yvone katheen billy frank linda lois and denise and they all married and ad kids with them giving the mother and father 79 grandkids and 45 greatgrandkids please help they was a huge family

Dose any body rember the rowen famly the lived on the manor and darnell and wyborne the mother and father was called lillian and william and they ad 9 kids lillian moreen yvone katheen billy frank linda lois and denise and they all married and ad kids with them giving the mother and father 79 grandkids and 45 greatgrandkids please help they was a huge family

last time i saw frank rowen was a good few years ago,he had a cafe at ingoldmells on the top near the beach.are we talking the rowens that lived on ferguson st,attercliffe they lived in the next yard to my hubby.

last time i saw frank rowen was a good few years ago,he had a cafe at ingoldmells on the top near the beach.are we talking the rowens that lived on ferguson st,attercliffe they lived in the next yard to my hubby.

he still at the cafe he his a nice man yes was told they lived at attercliffe as well what was your hubbys name going to see frank on monday and i will ask him if he rembers your hubby he was up in sheff this week watching snooker

i was brought up with the rowen familey lived next yard to them on ferguson st, knocked about with frank years ago before he moved to skeggy, say hello to him from jack driver

i was brought up with the rowen familey lived next yard to them on ferguson st, knocked about with frank years ago before he moved to skeggy, say hello to him from jack driver

my mum is denise she was the youngest i am just tryin to get a bit of family background

say hello to your mum for me not seen her for donkeys years

i will whe i next see her she lives in norfolk now she got remarried and moved away

Hi baby rach

i knew denise when she lived on hyde park,say hello from fred

yes i will thanks for your response babi rach

Hi baby rach

i knew denise when she lived on hyde park,say hello from fred

i will and thanks for ur reponse babi rach

hi i know zane and he now lives in skegness and if i remember right i think he lives in a bed ad breakfast his mum owns.

Any relation to the rowen family from walkley ?