Double sided blank CDs

Can you get double sided blank CDs to put music on to and would they work OK in a vehicle CD player ?

I don't think I have ever seen Double Sided CDr's

The only Double Sided disk I have is a DVD, with Widescreen on one side, and normal on the other...

a quick google, it doesn't look like they are available no...

LOL is this another april fool? you cant buy double sided cdrs, if you want more space get 8gb Dual layer dvdrs but no they wont work in the car

The only Double Sided disk I have is a DVD, with Widescreen on one side, and normal on the other...

Thanks for that. Seems I was thinking about the item you've described then

---------- Post added 01-04-2018 at 20:02 ----------

LOL is this another april fool? you cant buy double sided cdrs, if you want more space get 8gb Dual layer dvdrs but no they wont work in the car

Seems I was thinking about dvdrs then

If your plan is to fit more music per disk, then check if your car stereo supports MP3 playback, if it does then you could stick 200+ or so MP3's on a CD and just play them that way..

(as a Data CD, not Audio CD)

If your plan is to fit more music per disk, then check if your car stereo supports MP3 playback, if it does then you could stick 200+ or so MP3's on a CD and just play them that way..

(as a Data CD, not Audio CD)

No stereo does not support MP3 nor usb and I hate carrying loads of CDs with me. And I can't change radio as its in my works wagon and its 24 volt

No stereo does not support MP3 nor usb and I hate carrying loads of CDs with me. And I can't change radio as its in my works wagon and its 24 volt

tape player?

tape player?

No it's not a tape player it's a cd radio that only plays normal CDs not MP3 etc but I have to carry around 20 CDs a night

No it's not a tape player it's a cd radio that only plays normal CDs not MP3 etc but I have to carry around 20 CDs a night

Ah, hmm.. any AUX or Line-In connections?

I think I've got one of those tucked away somewhere, but can't remember what film it is. The only other oddball I have is a disc that's an audio CD on one side, but a video DVD on the other...

Ah, hmm.. any AUX or Line-In connections?

No nothing at all. I did take radio out of dash to check connections at rear as well .will just have to continue taking loads of CDs

I think I've got one of those tucked away somewhere, but can't remember what film it is. The only other oddball I have is a disc that's an audio CD on one side, but a video DVD on the other...

yeah i have 2 copies of the same Napalm death album on cd, one has bonus demo tracks on, but the other one is the album on one side and on the other is a making of dvd, only cd i think i own thats like that