Burnt out caravan Rivelin

Today I went for a walk up and down Rivelin Valley with my big sister (she's shorter than me). In the car park by the picnic site/outdoor classroom just of Rails Rd there's a burnt out caravan. We noticed that there was a half-charred hedgehog by the side of the wreckage that looked real. Anyone else seen this? If so can you please reassure me that it is just a cuddly toy. Looked real, bit upsetting. Didn't feel like going 'poking around':(

Ran past it two Sunday’s ago and it just looked like it had been dumped, no number plate. Last Sunday morning it was a burnt out shell. Didn’t see a hedgehog

We were there last week and noticed it parked up and intact. I say parked up but looked more dumped diagonally across the parking spaces. Was also there this week and saw it burnt out. I was with my son and as a typical little boy would he had to have a poke around! I saw what looked like a burnt fox. I investigated further and it was in fact a real fox but a scarf so dead long before the fire!

Thanks Teachshef, that's a relief. The caravan belonged to someone with a very poor taste in accessories then.

Thanks Teachshef, that's a relief. The caravan belonged to someone with a very poor taste in accessories then.

Yep, it most certainly did! I must admit it was a relief though as at first glance I thought it was a small dog.