Problems with gtx 1050ti 4gb gpu

What motherboard and CPU do you have?

intel DQ67SW board

intel core i5 2500t cpu

---------- Post added 09-04-2018 at 14:30 ----------

seems a lot of people on the web are having same issues maybe I need to find a stable driver for it

intel DQ67SW board

intel core i5 2500t cpu

---------- Post added 09-04-2018 at 14:30 ----------

seems a lot of people on the web are having same issues maybe I need to find a stable driver for it

The Missus is running an i5-2400, with a GTX1050, 16GB DDR3-1333, Windows 10 and Latest nVidia Drivers (391.35) with no problems, the only main difference is she has an Asus board, and a 650w Corsair power supply! (I know it's more than she needs, but it's future-proof for her next big upgrade of board/cpu/ram)

Have you tried using the drivers for your board from the Intel website, instead of Windows own/default drivers?

No issues on my 1070 Ti in Win10 on latest drivers.

It might help to know what you are running when it crashes, although I agree its looking most likely the card is broken at this point.

The Missus is running an i5-2400, with a GTX1050, 16GB DDR3-1333, Windows 10 and Latest nVidia Drivers (391.35) with no problems, the only main difference is she has an Asus board, and a 650w Corsair power supply! (I know it's more than she needs, but it's future-proof for her next big upgrade of board/cpu/ram)

Have you tried using the drivers for your board from the Intel website, instead of Windows own/default drivers?

I have I do also have a i5-2400 in another machine running a 1060 with no issues windows 10 gonna try it in there

---------- Post added 11-04-2018 at 16:30 ----------

No issues on my 1070 Ti in Win10 on latest drivers.

It might help to know what you are running when it crashes, although I agree its looking most likely the card is broken at this point.

it will load into a game ie fortnite I get on the bus jump out then bang it crashes does run csgo better but still crashes

---------- Post added 13-04-2018 at 17:19 ----------

Thanks all I found out what my issue was as I stripped the gpu down to look at the chip and low and behold its a fake card its a rebranded gts450 flashed with 1050ti bios.

thanks everyone for all the help.

jay