Double sided blank CDs

yeah i have 2 copies of the same Napalm death album on cd, one has bonus demo tracks on, but the other one is the album on one side and on the other is a making of dvd, only cd i think i own thats like that

Mine's "Gillan's Inn" from about 12 years ago.

Just dug it out to make sure that it's not my memory playing tricks.

Seems to be just a gnat's thicker than most discs.

Obviously both sides "silvered", so the only way of labelling is just around the central..er...hole!

You could try purchasing an FM transmitter. You can load music onto the transmitter that transmits over FM to your radio. They are by no means perfect and it is a bit of a messy solution to the problem but it might be a good option considering your limitations. Try searching car FM transmitter on Amazon.

You could try purchasing an FM transmitter. You can load music onto the transmitter that transmits over FM to your radio. They are by no means perfect and it is a bit of a messy solution to the problem but it might be a good option considering your limitations. Try searching car FM transmitter on Amazon.

Or just one that plugs into headphone socket on a phone or mp3 player ;)

Or just one that plugs into headphone socket on a phone or mp3 player ;)

This would be a better solution but I think it was stated that there is no AUX or line in.

EDIT: Ah, you mean an FM transmitter that plugs into an MP3 player. Yeah, that works too. Sorry, I thought you were suggesting an MP3 player to plug into the radio.

Edited by nedderedge