Derby - Allocation / Pricing

How many times have Wednesday had a 40,000 plus attendance since 1979/80 and when was the last time you lot averaged 30,000 over a season?

If they did a re-run of the season you mention where you averaged 30k you wouldn't get 3k, it was absolutely dire.

If they did a re-run of the season you mention where you averaged 30k you wouldn't get 3k, it was absolutely dire.

They were worse than dire pal,you couldnt pay people to watch that garbage these days,colins already admitted publicly hes out of his depth in the top division,wilders the new colin

How many times have Wednesday had a 40,000 plus attendance since 1979/80 and when was the last time you lot averaged 30,000 over a season?

Too many times to mention, probably 10-15 times, maybe more.

Don't get me started on the 30,000 average, you averaged 30,000 for one season at the most popular time to be watching football for years, as we haven't been in the top division for some years we would probably average higher if we went up!

Don't get me started on the 30,000 average, you averaged 30,000 for one season at the most popular time to be watching football for years, as we haven't been in the top division for some years we would probably average higher if we went up!

According to my old Rothmans yearbooks it's 7. Four league and three cup games. Feel free to challenge this though?

According to my old Rothmans yearbooks it's 7. Four league and three cup games. Feel free to challenge this though?

I said 10-15, so 3 out isn't bad!

Does it say what the games where?

Spot on with your 30,000 average comment speedy, dem Blades got a 30,000 average in 70-71 and then latterly in their last brush with the Premier League under Warnock when they all crawled back out from under the woodwork, they chuck that stat in the pot in every attendance argument now :D

I have been in 40,000 plus crowds at Hillsborough since that game on Boxing day 1979 ..... just off the top of my head, v Burnley, Newcastle, Man Utd, Southampton, Coventry, Liverpool twice, seeing as JNewton69 took it as a dig ;)

Spot on with your 30,000 average comment speedy, dem Blades got a 30,000 average in 70-71 and then latterly in their last brush with the Premier League under Warnock when they all crawled back out from under the woodwork, they chuck that stat in the pot in every attendance argument now :D

I have been in 40,000 plus crowds at Hillsborough since that game on Boxing day 1979 ..... just off the top of my head, v Burnley, Newcastle, Man Utd, Southampton, Coventry, Liverpool twice, seeing as JNewton69 took it as a dig ;)

Just off the top of your head? I got the stats from those seven games from my old Rothmans football yearbooks. Where did you get them from?

Just off the top of your head? I got the stats from those seven games from my old Rothmans football yearbooks. Where did you get them from?

So what are the stats?

So what are the stats?

V Newcastle 19/11/83. 41,134

V Burnley 16/3/84. 41,731 FA Cup

V Liverpool 2/2/85. 48,246

V Southampton 10/3/85. 43,030. FA Cup

V Man Utd 9/11/85. 48,105

V Liverpool 27/12/86. 40,959

V Coventry 25/2/88. 48,005 FA Cup

If you want to know owt else ask Mick, it's just off the top of his head.

V Newcastle 19/11/83. 41,134

V Burnley 16/3/84. 41,731 FA Cup

V Liverpool 2/2/85. 48,246

V Southampton 10/3/85. 43,030. FA Cup

V Man Utd 9/11/85. 48,105

V Liverpool 27/12/86. 40,959

V Coventry 25/2/88. 48,005 FA Cup

If you want to know owt else ask Mick, it's just off the top of his head.

Thanks, now put Uniteds up. I will give you 1 Easter Saturday v Wednesday 1980.

Thanks, now put Uniteds up. I will give you 1 Easter Saturday v Wednesday 1980.

1-1 5/4/80 42,526. I know what's coming next by the way.

1-1 5/4/80 42,526. I know what's coming next by the way.

Nah, nothing coming back from me. Thanks for the stats!