Shopsave uk. Sheffield

I'm looking for a Samsung j3 phone and I have found a company on eBay called Shopsave uk. And they are in Sheffield. Has anyone one dealt with this company and been satisfied with the service they offer?. Thanks for any information. Alan.

Never used themself but they have good reviews on eBay. When buying from eBay that's what I check out before buying.

eBay page say their address is

Shop Save UK

2 Sandy Acres Close

Waterthorpe

Sheffield

S20 7LT

It's probally just a lone guy selling from his home. Their page says "their sales manager" but I suspect it's just him on his own because of the address.

Nothing wrong with that though I used to sell online and work from home, it's nothing unusual.

Hello Love2print,

Thanks for getting back to me, I have read what he had said and I know its a house he is working from I used to live a couple of roads away. I was trying to find out if anyone had dealt with this company and what the service was like. Thanks again. Alan.