Men wearing tights

would any man on here were tights?

Some of the world's biggest lingerie manufacturers have started making them, and UK stockists claim they are selling out faster than they can re-supply.

The tights, ranging from ultra sheer, eight denier to thick, black ones, are designed to be worn under above-the-knee shorts. This lets the wearer benefit from their warmth

and show off sleeker-looking legs.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1041076/Pair-tights-new-metrosexual-men.html

these are the tights

http://www.precious-collections.com/acatalog/levee.html

I don't think i would, cold legs isn't really a persistent problem for me and it sounds like extra hassle when getting dressed.

John Barnes did it 20 years ago.

I have some tight black Nike trousers, kind of liek leggins which are for running. I wear them but don't really think of them as tights, though I have been known to wear them under jeans at Wednesday matches around January/February time.

They're just like 'long johns' with feet aren't they ? They should help with circulation too if you have bad varicose veins.

John Barnes did it 20 years ago.

so did max wall 50 + years ago

these tights are exactly the same as the ladies tights

Always wear long johns during winter under trousers if that is the same :huh:

If they keep you warm, what's the problem?

If you fancy yourself in a pair of fishnets, whats the problem?

They're just an item of clothing and they come off as easily as they go on, they don't change the person wearing them.

:hihi:

i have heard it said that fishermen have been known to borrow their wives tights in the winter

When I worked for the water board we all wore tights under our jeans and overalls in the winter to try to stay warm.

We were especially careful not to get into accidents because tho thought of being taken to hospital and ... you know the score...

So the next time youre out and about in winter and see those big rough road workers and builders yelling at passing totty, just remember.. they probably have ladies tights on.

My ex, when he was in the Royal Marines, often nicked mine when he was going off on excersise, on Dartmoor or similar. :hihi::thumbsup: