Networking Events

Hi,

Can anyone recommend any networking events to attend?

Looking at Sheffield, Barnsley, Rotherham, Doncaster, Chesterfield even Worksop.

Don't mind an early start either.

Thanks

who are you looking to meet?

Get in touch with the Chamber of Commerce in Sheffield and Rotherham. They run loads.

Yes, the Chamber of Commerce is a good starting point.

sorry but it really depends who you want to meet - frankly the chamber only works for certain types of connecting, it was hopeless for our business

I am currently looking around at some network events I hope to go to in the coming weeks.

I will keep you posted.

sorry but it really depends who you want to meet - frankly the chamber only works for certain types of connecting, it was hopeless for our business

You haven't said if you are looking to sell business to business or business to consumer. If its business, the sectors you are looking to connect with might help.

have a look at business Sheffield & Launchpad on facebook. they have newsletters for things like that you can sign up for or just like their pages and be notified online