Sat/Sun league players/friendlies wanted/available

11’s team looking for friendlies.

We play regularly but not in a league, we’ve played quite a few league teams and always compete, if you fancy a game, message me here or on 07891729298

11’s team looking for friendlies.

We play regularly but not in a league, we’ve played quite a few league teams and always compete, if you fancy a game, message me here or on 07891729298

if we get a free sun we will play u m8

Due to Injuries /Player commitments Hillsborough fc have dropped out of lge , But will be Re-grouping And playing friendlys rest of season - Any Players Fancy Joining 11 aside Adult team. privo msg us

Those that contacted us that wanted to play for our friendly team can u text us again

Are there any teams that could do with extra players to make up numbers for midweek training sessions? I'm wanting to get back into playing football but wouldn't be able to commit to playing every Sunday currently due to work

Any Sunday league teams needing a player at all?

Any Sunday league teams needing a player at all?

If your interested we need players for our 11 aside friendly team mainly defence players but other positions as well

Sheffield Roses are looking for decent outfield players for the upcoming season. This our third season running and we will be joining the Imperial League next season. We currently train at Forge Valley School on Thursday nights at 8pm.

If you would like to come along please contact Elliott: 07913 302285 / elliottjarvis1994@hotmail.co.uk

Friendly Sunday side -wanting players for all positions , if you want to get fitter -enjoy playing football sunday mornings , bk for a pint after games ,and only playing vs other Friendly teams and Charity games send us a msg

Hi mate we spoke a few months back but at the time when I was working away etc. Anyway so wondered if still looking for players? Ta Rich

Hi mate we spoke a few months back but at the time when I was working away etc. Anyway so wondered if still looking for players? Ta Rich
yes if you give Elliott a ring or text -

07913 302285

Edited by walsh x

Middle Rovers under 17's looking for 3-4 players for next season. Give me a call on 07788805629 if interested.