Record Derby score anniversary.

On this day in 1951 United and Wednesday played in a 10 goal Derby thriller with United coming out on top with a 7-3 win.

Rooty toot.

Also 1951 and still acclaimed to be one of the best Cartoons ever.

1951 is turning out to be a good vintage but let's stick to the topic eh, Sheffield Football.

Edited by hewontscore

Also 1951 and still acclaimed to be one of the best Cartoons ever.

1951 is turning out to be a good vintage but let's stick to the topic eh, Sheffield Football.

Absolutely, so sticking to football and with an upcoming derby its always worth mentioning the biggest and best of them all - Wembley '93. A derby occasion that I don't think will be surpassed in my lifetime.

Absolutely, so sticking to football and with an upcoming derby its always worth mentioning the biggest and best of them all - Wembley '93. A derby occasion that I don't think will be surpassed in my lifetime.

I dont know about the best Derby ever I've seen far better performances from both teams.Do you think the 7-3 record will ever be surpassed......

I dont know about the best Derby ever I've seen far better performances from both teams.Do you think the 7-3 record will ever be surpassed......

There possibly won't be a bigger derby ever. The Owls were superb on the day.

The 7-3 may not be surpassed a football has changed quite dramatically since the early 50's, results like that are not as commonplace.

What would you say is the best derby day performance by both teams?

What would you say is the best derby day performance by both teams?

I always enjoy winning at Hillsborough best something we've managed to do more than once in my lifetime.

---------- Post added 08-09-2017 at 19:11 ----------

There possibly won't be a bigger derby ever. The Owls were superb on the day.

The 7-3 may not be surpassed a football has changed quite dramatically since the early 50's, results like that are not as commonplace.

There could be another Wembley Derby football g

has changed dramatically over the last 20 years or so but nothing is impossible....

Edited by hewontscore

not this season dont worry ;)

The 4-0 was as good.

Only a couple of years to go for the big fortieth anniversary. Are you going to have Terry Curran pulled around the pitch in his horse drawn caravan?