Is El Paso a good restaurant for an evening out?

Hi all,

I plan a dinner at El Paso restaurant (Cucumber street, S1) for my boyfriend's birthday. Is it a good place to go?

I know it is Italian and Mexican food but have no idea which food is great there. We love spicy food. May I have some advice?

Thanks

Hi all,

I plan a dinner at El Paso restaurant (Cucumber street, S1) for my boyfriend's birthday. Is it a good place to go?

I know it is Italian and Mexican food but have no idea which food is great there. We love spicy food. May I have some advice?

Thanks

I suspect CUCUMBER street must be somewhere near the fruit and veg market.??????;)

I did go to a El Paso once and it was good but I think it was on West Street some years ago.

Edited by jaffa1

Is the one on Cumberland Street. It was a fantastic little restaurant....However I went to their new premises and I didn't enjoy it as much. The food was fine, the atmosphere wasn't too good.

I suspect CUCUMBER street must be somewhere near the fruit and veg market.??????;)

I did go to a El Paso once and it was good but I think it was on West Street some years ago.

ha ha, it's was a typo, sorry for that. The name just came to my mind and I didn't check google for it

Me and my wife were pleasently surprised! Probably the best Mexican restaurant in Sheffield.

Really enjoy it! Amazing food and great staff.