Honor 6x - decent phone?

My tough phone is dying and I figure something Android would make a useful replacement - I change my phone every few years so looking for something that will last, not looking for a contract or anything

Others in my business swear by Honor phones and I havent really looked further - but I do wonder what might be a better deal/phone?

They appear to be good for the price. Personally I'm a 1+ fan. I had a 1+ 3 for 9 months whcih I bought for £309 and sold it to a family member after 9 months - 64 Gb was too small for me - so I now have 1+ 3T (£409) with 6 Gb RAM and 128 Gb Storage with 16 Megapixel camera on back and front. Don't like the 1+ 5 - they brought that out too soon after the 3T which I intend to keep for the long haul. Biggest mistake I made with the 3T was ordering a 3d Tempered glass protector - it cracked merely in my pocket and not catching on anything and on removing it managed to get a splinter in my thumb! 1+ phones have USB-C connections. Whatever phone you choose - Go Android! ;):D

go onto gsmarena.com and you will see loads of phone news plus reviews to show you if the Honor 6 is meeting your needs

Another 0ne+ user.

The first phone, Oneplus One,is still a very decent phone and excellent value.

It has a very grippy back.

I now have the 3, and it seems as fast as partners iphone6 but has 4 times the memory for less than half the price

My husband bought a Vernee, think that's spelt right. Was about £150 but the specs are much, much higher than what you would get for a comparable priced brand phone like Samsung.

It makes my S5 Neo look a bit poo now his old one was a S3. Give it a year or two and I think I will be replacing my Samsung with a Vernee, Honor, etc. My sister has a honor and again the specs are really good for the price.

Read a few reviews about Honor phones and they seem very well received.