Billy Sharp v Sheffield Wednesday

This is a genuine question not a dig but has Billy Sharp ever scored against the Owls whilst at any of his clubs, I don't think he has but I could be wrong.

This is a genuine question not a dig but has Billy Sharp ever scored against the Owls whilst at any of his clubs, I don't think he has but I could be wrong.

I'm sure I remember him scoring at the kop end. Not sure who for.

He scored against you for Doncaster, 2009/2010 season.

He scored against you for Doncaster, 2009/2010 season.

Yeah only goal of the game,think he scored a few against the Blades though.

I wasn't sure he had but yes I think your correct with the Donny goal.

I'm sure I remember him scoring at the kop end. Not sure who for.

Oh Jim, the opposition players that have scored at the Kop end: Bobby Charlton, Denis Law, George Best, Jimmy Greaves, Gary Linekar, Ian Rush, Roger Hunt, Colin Bell, Malcolm MacDonald (in his three goals for Luton. 1970) my favourite was from Bobby Tambling (Owls 6, Chelsea 1, New Year's eve 1966) but I'm talking top class footballers here. Lets not forget Derek Pace who did it a couple of times, much to my disappointment.

Oh Jim, the opposition players that have scored at the Kop end: Bobby Charlton, Denis Law, George Best, Jimmy Greaves, Gary Linekar, Ian Rush, Roger Hunt, Colin Bell, Malcolm MacDonald (in his three goals for Luton. 1970) my favourite was from Bobby Tambling (Owls 6, Chelsea 1, New Year's eve 1966) but I'm talking top class footballers here. Lets not forget Derek Pace who did it a couple of times, much to my disappointment.

......and Pele. :)

......and Pele. :)

Was that the penalty kick that befuddled Ron Springett and everybody else watching, including myself ?

I can remember him squaring the ball for an own goal to go in off a Wednesday defender, think Donny won 2-0 at Hillsborough, and Sharp celebrated like he'd singlehandedly won the world cup.

Was that the penalty kick that befuddled Ron Springett and everybody else watching, including myself ?

That's the one.