Room/venue hire in Sheffield?

Preferably city centre or surrounding areas, I am looking for a FREE bar or venue to book for my birthday this June.

Anyone know of any? :)

Hello Natface,

Our venue, or sections of our venue, is available for free hire and we can do fantastic food and drink packages to meet any budget.

Please refer to our website http://www.thewickatbothends.co.uk

If you are interested in further information please email charlie@theharley.co.uk

x:love:x

Try the Red Deer, they have a function room which is free to hire and can provide a buffet etc

Shakespeares on Gibralta street (near the Fire museum) has a room in the pub you can hire for free, they also have an upsatairs function room which has a capacity of 100, (I think you have to pay unless you bring over a certain amount of people)

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=61100627#!/ShakespearesShf

Queens Social Club on Queens Road (S2)

We have a large function room with private entrance and bar. Fully air conditioned and you can provide your own buffet and entertainment or we will be happy to help. Also, if you want to decorate the room with it being a birthday party, we are more than happy for you to do that.

If you need anymore info, please drop me an email to queenssocial@hotmail.co.uk

Pictures are avaliable on Facebook if you want to take a look at the room - search - Queens Social Club

Edited by Ginger1

Boudica just off west street near cavendish and the beehive is really good. Good size room and private bar ect. I think they may be able to do food. Their contact number is on their website.

Hi The montgomery hotel based 1 mile from city centre offers a function room for free, with fully licensed bar / restaurant with the opton so catering or you can provide your own

tel 0114 2554363

Hi Natalie,

We have a separate party area which is within the main bar area so you still get the great atmosphere but has a separate bar and is private so you don't need to worry about anyone else bothering you or your guests. We don't charge and are happy for you to bring in your own food or can arrange for food to be brought in. Please email me on tigerworks@sky.com if you need any further information.

I also need help = bumping this thread!

At the weekend we had my husbands retirement party at the Tuilp lounge on North Street,the staff were very helpful and the whole evening was well organised,would use them again highly recommended :)

Does anyone know of a venue that offers free room hire in Chesterfield? It's for a charity ball and would need room for a band!

I've been looking for a venue in Chesterfield too for a Single Social Night but so far not been able to find anything.... Also Rotherham..... Any suggestions?