1-0 to the Blades

if it stays like that then it is a good result for the porkers!

altho i had em down for a draw :(

Well played even if I do say so myself. They certainly seemed to have had the better run of play :thumbsup:

lol I just cant take women talking about football seriously - sorry :P

blades in top 2 eh :D:D:D:D:D ok probably only for 2 hours :)

king kev :|

They certainly seemed to have had the better run of play :thumbsup:

how do you know?

We played well today overall, I mean in the first half we could have had 3-4 if we would have been clinical in finishing....Henderson is'nt my favourite by any means but I have to give him a tiny bit of credit where due today because allthough he didn't do a mass amount on the ball or anything, he took a lot of stick from a tough / physical Derby defense today, they kicked chunks out of him and he just kept getting up and going at them again.

Overall lots of things seem to be falling in to place in spells and you can see that potentially we have they ability to get the ball down on the deck and play good passing football, In Midfield with Harper & Treacey (Both played well) I think we have a more direct and attacking style to our game, and I feel that if Evans would have been 100% and started, he could have potentially poached a couple today because we had a bucket full of chance which went begging through poor finishing. Young Jamie Ward missed a blatent one on one when he was sent through not long before the end, when you see it on TV you will know what i'm on about, I would have bet my house on him putting it away however maybe thinking about it, the keeper might have done half well to make himself large...but never the less that should have made it 2-0 and comfy!

I am going to remain slightly confident at the minute because like I said, it's becoming evident that United are trying their best to change our style of play to suit the new players in through the door, and for the first time in a couple of seasons we are playing some really great football and are getting the ball down and attacking with pace and strenght. It sets up a great Derby game next week however I think Evans needs to start and maybe a rethink on Henderson because I don't think he fits in with what United are trying to do and having him up there just seems to encourage long ball football which we don't want any more.

Anyway I will sum it up as a good performance, great in parts, comfortable win by any means however with the right player in front of goal it should have been a lot more comfortable with a 3 /4 - 0 win for the blades.....not grumbling though as still very earlier stages with lots to come!!

UTB!

lol I just cant take women talking about football seriously - sorry :P

You cheeky bugger :P

how do you know?

i listened to it Sham.69er Is that a problem ???

Oh and my Dad went too so I got running comentry from Radio Sheffield as well as my pops

Edited by missymoo73

Could've been 2 towards the end 10 minutes. UP THE BLADES!!