"Poor" Wednesday players

Seeing as Frannys going for the record of crappest ever Wednesday player i thought it would be appropriate to make a little list of our worse ever!

Patrick Blondeau, Klas Ingesson, Kim Olsen, Ola Tidman, Wim Jonk, Enoch Showumni, Gilles de Bilde, Goce Sedloski, Jon Beswetherick, David Graham, Franny Jeffers.

Seeing as Frannys going for the record of crappest ever Wednesday player i thought it would be appropriate to make a little list of our worse ever!

Patrick Blondeau, Klas Ingesson, Kim Olsen, Ola Tidman, Wim Jonk, Enoch Showumni, Gilles de Bilde, Goce Sedloski, Jon Beswetherick, David Graham, Franny Jeffers.

some shockers in there mate

this is going to be a long thread.

what about your worst blunts 11 then ?

matbe we could get the wrst ever owls and blades teams and have a crap sheffield derby on concord park:thumbsup:

what about your worst blunts 11 then ?

stay on topic sad lad.

Im sure weve both have had our fair share of crap un's through the years, most recent one for the Blade's would have to be Billy Sharp.

stay on topic sad lad.

im sure you lot have a S*** 11 old boy ,lets have it

Im sure weve both have had our fair share of crap un's through the years, most recent one for the Blade's would have to be Billy Sharp.

and laws would sign him tomorrow.

and laws would sign him tomorrow.

I doubt that, i wouldn't want someone who would rather go for the pound note's rather than a guarenteed game every week, which he knew he wasn't going to get at the lane.

There's other strikers out there cheaper than him who actually know where the goal is, Lita for 500 grand or Billy Sharp for 2 and wateva mill, mmmm.:)

what about people like these efan ekoku craig rocastle kenny lunt

I doubt that, i wouldn't want someone who would rather go for the pound note's rather than a guarenteed game every week, which he knew he wasn't going to get at the lane.

There's other strikers out there cheaper than him who actually know where the goal is, Lita for 500 grand or Billy Sharp for 2 and wateva mill, mmmm.:)

he did'nt come for the pound notes. he said he didnt want to go to wendy. why would he ?