Big Brother 9

I'm not watching this year...

... Oh well, what else is on at 1.18 in the morning??

I can't believe thay are running this 'show' again. The first couple were pretty entertaining but it has slowly gone downhill ever since. Can't they think up something new to put on instead?

it cant get any worse than the last two years we need less gay plastic types and a bit more normality or at least people that are less predicable

I can't believe thay are running this 'show' again. The first couple were pretty entertaining but it has slowly gone downhill ever since. Can't they think up something new to put on instead?

Channel 4 signed a contract to show it until 2010. This was a matter of much discussion after the "celebrity" racist series of last year. That show set Channel 4 back in major ways. It was a brand destructive disaster.

I bet if they could, Channel 4 would bury it. But they can't.

Look out for a friendlier, happier more inclusive series this year.

Channel 4 signed a contract to show it until 2010. This was a matter of much discussion after the "celebrity" racist series of last year. That show set Channel 4 back in major ways. It was a brand destructive disaster.

I bet if they could, Channel 4 would bury it. But they can't.

Look out for a friendlier, happier more inclusive series this year.

i don't think the celebrity one was racist it was a fix

I shall not be watching this. The first one was the best. Been going downhill slowly since then i think. We need something fresh and new.

Christ almighty, not again.......................

Anyone fancy getting a petition up?

I shall not be watching this. The first one was the best. Been going downhill slowly since then i think. We need something fresh and new.

i do hope they get back to some form of reality this year OK play the odd trick but sticking someone in cus they are a raving gay or they have turrets or scream and scream just for attention that's just sick and unnecessary

or they have turrets or scream and scream just for attention that's just sick and unnecessary

What kind of turrets?

I hope it's anti-personnel turrets. It'd be worth watching to see the "contestants" get mowed down in a hail of bullets.