Don't die of ignorance - have your Flu Jab

Google vaccine ingredients for starters before accepting a direct injection of known poisons in to your body.

In the world of medicine,if I can put you on a pill,I can see you every 3 months for the rest of your life. That's how we make money in medicine. If I put you on a plant based diet and you get better,I probably won't see you again.

James Bennie, MD

Hi Mac33,

A personal question to you- if you don't mind answering. Have you ever been vaccinated?

How do you think a 65yr old (and above )should protect themselves from flu if they

do not get vaccinated ?

Google vaccine ingredients for starters before accepting a direct injection of known poisons in to your body.

In the world of medicine,if I can put you on a pill,I can see you every 3 months for the rest of your life. That's how we make money in medicine. If I put you on a plant based diet and you get better,I probably won't see you again.

James Bennie, MD

Keep your ridiculous lies to yourself when they might cause direct harm to people. :thumbsup:

Also worth remembering that it takes about 2 weeks for the antibodies to reach full strength, so the earlier you can get your jab the better.

James Bennie, MD

What plant based diet will protect you from the 'flu?

James Bennie, MD

Is this like Dragons' Den? Do you have a panacea cure for everything based on a plant based diet?

If so, I'm in. £250,000 for 75% of the business? Final offer?

In the world of medicine,if I can put you on a pill,I can see you every 3 months for the rest of your life. That's how we make money in medicine.

That might actually have some basis in the US, but clearly doesn't apply to the UK.

James Bennie, MD

Before anyone takes advice from MAC33 you should also note that he believes the Earth is flat - and most any other conspiracy theory - the more outlandish the better.

Always trust medical advice from Flat Earthers. Never trust an actual doctor because they want to make money by killing people, it's the reason they joined the profession. A bit like nurses.

Thank goodness for the steady rational influence of flat earthers.

The ingredients of vaccines are toxic - no?

I protect my self from all diseases by eating a healthy diet.

Direct injection of known toxins in to the body can only cause not prevent disease.

The ingredients of vaccines are toxic - no?

I protect my self from all diseases by eating a healthy diet.

Direct injection of known toxins in to the body can only cause not prevent disease.

How does a "healthy diet" protect from flu,tetanus,TB, etc etc..?