How do you see Sheffield in 5 years?

Better or worse? More congested? Less traffic lights? Fewer buses and automated pod rides?

Less crime?

Will Brexit bring many changes say with Europeans returning home?

Poorer. Angrier. Running out of excuses to blame it all on minorities and foreigners but still doing it anyway because to do anything else would be to admit to being wrong.

And the Children of Aquarius will still be banging on about the trees. Guaranteed.

The Craiglang of England

google it if you don't understand.

5 years is a pretty short time frame to be honest.

So, a few more student flats buildings, HSBC will have moved to the city centre, castle market will be largely unchanged. Spice will be forgotten, but homelessness and vagrancy will be worse if we go through with brexit, even worse than that if we stick with the tories.

The council will still hate business and cars, there will be more traffic lights, more parking restriction zones and less trees.

The Three Tuns will have closed 5 more times, but still won't reliably sell a beer I want, so I won't go there.

Neepsend gentrification will spread and more good pubs and restaurants will open down that way.

I wonder if the regeneration of the Moor, which was talked about by the council before the financial crash, will have been completed?

Continually depressing picture of decline.

5 years is a pretty short time frame to be honest.

So, a few more student flats buildings, HSBC will have moved to the city centre, castle market will be largely unchanged. Spice will be forgotten, but homelessness and vagrancy will be worse if we go through with brexit, even worse than that if we stick with the tories.

The council will still hate business and cars, there will be more traffic lights, more parking restriction zones and less trees.

The Three Tuns will have closed 5 more times, but still won't reliably sell a beer I want, so I won't go there.

Neepsend gentrification will spread and more good pubs and restaurants will open down that way.

..... And parking charges will be nearly as expensive as they are in Leeds!

I like to think we ll be up there challenging the likes of Caracas, sadly I don't think we attain that level but I think Detroit or Capetown are attainable at our current rate of progress.

Its already crime infested for burglaries etc that will get worse, gun and knife will rapidly increase - the streets are almost lost from a policing point of view now, they will be totally lost in 5yrs.

Its already crime infested for burglaries etc that will get worse, gun and knife will rapidly increase - the streets are almost lost from a policing point of view now, they will be totally lost in 5yrs.

Nah!

It's no worse than anywhere else north of Watford.

Oh glory be. ANOTHER thread for a load of city bashing and whinging.