"an evening with carl bradshaw"??

what are these events all about with united? fans pay to have a dinner with an old united play while they crack jokes or do some magic tricks?

surely the biggest joke is that they are still getting these idiots money even when they are 50+

Im assuming its so you can have a chance to have a chat with a player you used to watch play for United.

The 70's players are always at the Lane doing stuff and it was an honour to meet Len Badger, Ted Hemsley, and chat about the old days on one of my trips...Also met TC (the good one not Curran ) and had Tony Agana as a chaperone one night :hihi::hihi:

Badger and Hemsley are salt of the earth blokes and honestly we just chatted for ages about football and the old days while having a pint or 3 :D

I go to them quite regularly and i think they are extremely good value for money, you get to meet and talk to people who you would never meet usually, i personally have met Sir Garfield Sobers, Sir Bobby Robson and every united manager since 1980.

Its good to find out old stories and the truth of what happened back in the day.

The players TAT,CB,mention i can certainly understand why you would want to go,but carl bradshaw,nah dont get that one.

The players TAT,CB,mention i can certainly understand why you would want to go,but carl bradshaw,nah dont get that one.

Exactly not at nearly £20 a ticket either.

this has a ring to it "a MASSIVE evening with lee strafford"

Not sure about Bradshaw but remember a night with Mick Speight and he was sound as a pound.

Someone should ask him if he's still a thug.

Sorry lost me, ask who if they are still a thug, do you mean Bradders? if you do, funny how he was a cult here at S6.

bradshaw was a co.ckend.....used to act hard with all the younguns in the blue bell up hacky...his dad was landlord.....the bloke was a bully...vinnie jones put him in his place more than once ....:hihi:

bradshaw was a co.ckend.....used to act hard with all the younguns in the blue bell up hacky...his dad was landlord.....the bloke was a bully...vinnie jones put him in his place more than once ....:hihi:

Hey up PX hows trix matey ?

Hope all is well

what are these events all about with united? fans pay to have a dinner with an old united play while they crack jokes or do some magic tricks?

surely the biggest joke is that they are still getting these idiots money even when they are 50+

Menage a trois Del Boy. I'd have thought you'd be all in favour of old Bradders getting a nice little earner and all that, cushty in it. He who dares wins.

Used to love the ding dong at Hacky, especially on Sunday in 80's:hihi: