Penguins - Spy in the Huddle

Has anyone else been watching this?

Talk about an "awwwww" factor, they are so cute!

The Emperors must be one of the most remarkable creatures on the planet, laying their eggs so far inside the Antarctic continent and going for months without food while taking to turns to look after the egg and chick.

Saw bits of it. I love the editing. There have been many programs where we wouldn't have seen the one who slid the wrong way down the ice maze. It's all a bit more realistic

I don't like penguins because they're in black and white. I've got a colour telly for God's sake ... we're in the modern world! What's the point in spending a licence fee on black and white!?

This is one of the main reasons I don't look at pictures of snow or 'Sky at Night' programmes ... stupid if you ask me. (I have other reasons)

If the BBC photoshopped penguins to look red, I may be interested ... up until then, I'm not.

Apart from that, it was a great programme. Love stuff like that. :):thumbsup:

I can't help but agree,Alco.I have noticed recently the increase in the number of programmes about penguins,magpies,skunks,zebras,coverage of the world chess championships.The list is seemingly endless(but I can't think of anymore) And why is it that Match of the Day is always between Newcastle and Derby County. Is it all part of cut-backs by Auntie. I think we deserve to be told.

And I thought the programme was great aswell.

I did think those cameras were a bit of a gimmick though.There was too much filming of the filming by a camera that seemed to be just as close as the disguised camera.