Drugs Live: The Ecstasy Trial (Channel 4)

Just watched this and thought it was great. Although listening to informed, intelligent discussion on this subject for over an hour made me miss a bit of right-wing mouth frothing...

Over to you, guys!

Forgot it was on, I'm too busy gurning..... :gag:

I just loved how the Professor of Psychiatry was called David Nutt!

It was very interesting tho.

I just loved how the Professor of Psychiatry was called David Nutt!

It was very interesting tho.

....bet he was off his, nut. :P

It was quite informative for someone who doesn't know much about things. Maybe some people will learn something from this.

I Forgot this was on, and it's not available on 4OD, I found it on Daily Motion but they cut it every 5 mins to play an advert.... it's annoying but better than not watching it at all....

I'll have to remember to watch it tonight (Thursday)

Just watched this and thought it was great. Although listening to informed, intelligent discussion on this subject for over an hour made me miss a bit of right-wing mouth frothing...

Over to you, guys!

All the folk seemed to enjoy the experience !

It was quite informative for someone who doesn't know much about things. Maybe some people will learn something from this.

Old fogies enjoying the rush from MDMA ! brilliant.

All the folk seemed to enjoy the experience !

The only people who didn't appear to enjoy it, were the ones who were quite obviously trying to deny, or 'fight off' the feeling.

The para bloke and the politician were prime examples. The politician on tonight's programme was clearly fighting feelings, when he spent ages answering simple questions, while his mind worked out the answer that wouldn't get him sacked.

:hihi:

I haven't yet had a chance to see the programme, but I think it's interesting that none of the Forum's rabidly anti - drugs clique have shown up on this thread yet.

The politician on tonight's programme was clearly fighting feelings, when he spent ages answering simple questions, while his mind worked out the answer that wouldn't get him sacked.

I think you're right that he was fighting the feelings, but I thought he was introduced as an ex-MP.

I did appreciate his comment that if the government seek the advice of the scientific community, then they should at least listen to what they say.

I haven't yet had a chance to see the programme, but I think it's interesting that none of the Forum's rabidly anti - drugs clique have shown up on this thread yet.

Yes, interesting and a little bit disappointing tbh.