ABBA tribute (4piece) for hire for OAP event?

Normally, when you are so out of you're depth in a discussion, it's polite to bow out. You don't want to highlight your complete lack of knowledge over and over do you ?

I think that very good advice has sunk in for them....

Normally, when you are so out of you're depth in a discussion, it's polite to bow out. You don't want to highlight your complete lack of knowledge over and over do you ?

so you pick on me because of my disability

my view is just as importants as yours but just because you type posh you bellittle me.

big man sat in on his bum.

my view is just as importants as yours but just because you type posh you bellittle me.

Nice try. No one mentioned a disability at all, so there was really no point in mentioning it, as it's not relevant.

The issue is that you assumed that all bands don't pay tax and are effectively dishonest with no evidence of this whatsoever. I explained calmly and sensibly, despite you saying I'm a criminal, that you're wrong, and offered you people who you could contact, but you wouldn't listen.

It's nothing to do with disability, class, typing in a certain way. It's purely and simply that you have no evidence to back up your assertion.

But this is off topic anyway. If you'd like to start a thread accusing people of tax evasion, may I suggest you do so, in order that the OP can get back to locating an Abba tribute band.

What disability ? The inability to understand the entertainment industry, the perfectly valid costings of it, or listen to those who work in it ? Or the inability not to think that people are on the take when you have zero evidence that they are.

Your view is important. It's just in this case its predujiced, ill thought out and assumes the very worst of people you don't even know. And, mostly, wrong.

Nice try. No one mentioned a disability at all, so there was really no point in mentioning it, as it's not relevant.

The issue is that you assumed that all bands don't pay tax and are effectively dishonest with no evidence of this whatsoever. I explained calmly and sensibly, despite you saying I'm a criminal, that you're wrong, and offered you people who you could contact, but you wouldn't listen.

It's nothing to do with disability, class, typing in a certain way. It's purely and simply that you have no evidence to back up your assertion.

But this is off topic anyway. If you'd like to start a thread accusing people of tax evasion, may I suggest you do so, in order that the OP can get back to locating an Abba tribute band.

i never said your weres a crimanal i know from mother who use to play as a club act duo that cash goes in pockerts and some might go to the taxman

see another person attacking me for no reason.

i never said your weres a crimanal i know from mother who use to play as a club act duo that cash goes in pockerts and some might go to the taxman

see another person attacking me for no reason.

Not paying taxes is a criminal offence.

I am in a band, and you suggest that I therefore don't pay tax. You are suggesting that I don't pay tax, and are accusing me of being a criminal.

I'd say false accusations like that are a reason to bring you up on your comments?

Not paying taxes is a criminal offence.

I am in a band, and you suggest that I therefore don't pay tax. You are suggesting that I don't pay tax, and are accusing me of being a criminal.

I'd say false accusations like that are a reason to bring you up on your comments?

see you going at me agains.

i donts knows if you pay tax but my mothers guitar player had a stage name

see you going at me agains.

i donts knows if you pay tax but my mothers guitar player had a stage name

This is a debate. A discussion if you like. It's not an attack at all.

I think your view is wrong, although you're clearly backtracking.

You've gone from "no one pays tax" to admitting you don't know. That's a good start.

Anyway, I'm happy to drop this, simply because it's off topic as I say. Let's hope the OP finds an Abba band locally.

This is a debate. A discussion if you like. It's not an attack at all.

I think your view is wrong, although you're clearly backtracking.

You've gone from "no one pays tax" to admitting you don't know. That's a good start.

Anyway, I'm happy to drop this, simply because it's off topic as I say. Let's hope the OP finds an Abba band locally.

i will allow yopu that and the best abba band was vu lezous they had a big coach with the name lit up in big neon lights on the coach.