1 in 1 out.....

Can I join in with thanking Malky for the hard work that he's put in over the last few months please? Thank you for stepping in when the area needed you :)

I'd like to welcome Robbie back too :) I know that the users who contribute to this area respect you and so you can say things that I can't ;)

As for why the team have been paying a lot of attention to the area in the last few days, the reasons were twofold.

Firstly, during the time when I know that a change is in the process of happening I ask the team to deal with reports about the area themselves rather than referring to one of the AMs, just to give them time for all of the changes to take effect.

Secondly, there have been a number of attempts at registering duplicate accounts from a couple of users who were banned because they couldn't keep to our rules. Tidying up the posts from these accounts can make the moderating look heavy handed because of how prolific these short lived accounts can be when it comes to posting, but we can't see any point in leaving the posts when the person is no longer able to answer questions arising from their previous posts.