1-0 to the referee

Mmm, you've got me thinking. They never did identify that mystery man on the grassy knoll in Dallas in 1963............

Was he mistaken for T'Ref of first derby of that season, then?

Just got back from 3 weeks in Spain and watching Spanish football. I tore my arse around Salou for an English pub with Sky Sports and i have to say the match was amazing.

Fights, suspense, action and fantastic football.

You did Sheffield Proud, We might have lost that day but one HELL of an AMAZING GAME.

Eric I lived in Spain for 11 years had a flat in Benalmadena and a boat in the Marina so we rented the flat in summer and sailed around the Med. I've been to Salou but just can't place it. I'm thinking of going back what do you think.

Eric I lived in Spain for 11 years had a flat in Benalmadena and a boat in the Marina so we rented the flat in summer and sailed around the Med. I've been to Salou but just can't place it. I'm thinking of going back what do you think.

To be honest it's crap, it's like Skeggy in the sun. ALL the shops are run by gangs on 3-5 Asians that swap around the shops and ALL they sell is fake football shirts and WWE gear.

Say out of a block of 10 shops 7 will sell football shirts and will be called Bollywood Sports.

Food !!!! 3.90 euro for a loaf of bread and that was bimbo Spanish Brand, I had 5 lots of chips and burgers from a cafe and cost me 43 euro.

Over priced and full of seaside junk.

Now next port of B.M. Cambriels which is 5km away has non of the above, 43cents for a loaf of bread.