Name That Film - The Game!

I'm making love to the music man. And believe me, I can go all night

Human Traffic

You think that I won't? You're wrong, mister. I mean if you think you can just... just take that... that truck of yours and use it as a murder weapon and uh... killin' people on the highway... you're wrong! You got another thing comin'!

Human Traffic

You think that I won't? You're wrong, mister. I mean if you think you can just... just take that... that truck of yours and use it as a murder weapon and uh... killin' people on the highway... you're wrong! You got another thing comin'!

DUEL

It's a donut. It's a medical thing. I got it from a maternity store. You know, a lot of pregnant women use it. They can put one cheek here and take the pressure off the other. For you, dawg

Bad Boys 2

What, you don't like rice? Tell me Michael, how could a billion Chinese people be wrong

the lost boys

Now what I want to talk to you two about is the trouble that you've been getting into. Boys, the Lord didn't put you here to be shooting and killing each other. It's right there in the Bible, Exodus 20:13: '"Thou shall not kill.

Menace to Society

I'm a Derek and Dereks don't run!

Menace to Society

I'm a Derek and Dereks don't run!

Bad Taste

OK... First I'll access the secret military spy satelite that is in geosynchronous orbit over the midwest. Then I'll ID the limo by the vanity plate "MR. BIGGG" and get his approximate position. Then I'll reposition the transmission dish on the remote truck to 17.32 degrees east, hit WESTAR 4 over the Atlantic, bounce the signal back into the aerosphere up to COMSAT 6, beam it back to SATCOM 2 transmitter number 137 and down on the dish on the back of Mr. Big's limo... It's almost too easy.

Oh My God! Waynes World!!!! I bought the damn things the other day, still in packaging.

Ok, me gots another one... you've either seen it or you haven't....

"Nothing. Just had a little deja vu."