Sat/Sun league players/friendlies wanted/available

Looking for a keeper, let me know if interested: 07825994999

Possible friendly wanted 23rd , we only a friendly team Mixed ages 18-40+ so looking for like minded team or lower lge team to play ,

---------- Post added 17-09-2018 at 11:09 ----------

Players also wanted

Any Sunday league teams needing a player defensive at all? love the sport and been wanting to get into it for a while.

•  love

Anybody looking for numbers for sat or Sunday football. 

Played to decent levels before.

On 15/02/2019 at 11:33, Sean Hazlehurst said:

Hi we are starting up a new sunday league side and are looking for friendlies to get us off the ground. let us know if you are interested in setting up a game 

https://www.facebook.com/SteelCityRangers

any chance youre looking for players as well?

Friendlies wanted for under16s (this season)  also looking for new players . 

Looking for players for kids football,  and talented side

Mosborough fc under 12. PM me

Edited by L.U.C.A.S

On 26/07/2016 at 15:55, PL AFC said:

Hi all,

As the above title states we require a few additions to our squad for the coming season.

We are Players Lounge Athletic and have recently clinched promotion to the Meadowhall Prem on Sunday's.

We are primarily based in the S5/35 area of Sheffield and play our home games at Chaucer School.

Our squad consists of some quality players who are a great bunch but we need two or three more players to push us on.

Ideally we're after a centre half, centre mid and a striker but can accommodate any other positions so if that's you and you fancy a new challenge then please get in touch either on here, the email address below or contact myself through a PM.

Thanks for looking

Simon

PLAFC hi my son is 9 nrly 10 can he join?

On 26/07/2016 at 15:55, PL AFC said:

Hi all,

As the above title states we require a few additions to our squad for the coming season.

We are Players Lounge Athletic and have recently clinched promotion to the Meadowhall Prem on Sunday's.

We are primarily based in the S5/35 area of Sheffield and play our home games at Chaucer School.

Our squad consists of some quality players who are a great bunch but we need two or three more players to push us on.

Ideally we're after a centre half, centre mid and a striker but can accommodate any other positions so if that's you and you fancy a new challenge then please get in touch either on here, the email address below or contact myself through a PM.

Thanks for looking

Simon

PLAFC hi my son is 9 nrly 10 can he join?

NORTON WOODSEATS U16S are still on the look out for a couple of players to join our squad for the upcoming season be part of the biggest club in junior football .pm me 

Any Sunday league teams needing a player?

Edited by swils345

Aden Steelers second u12 team looking for more players train at shirecliffe heliport on thursday at 5.30pm. 

Come down and see us