1.7M bid turned down by United !

I think if Brayford could hack the championship he would not have made the step down,same with Sharp.

Bit different from your quote a year or so ago when he signed for us Ukdobby...:hihi::hihi: What's that you lot keep telling me about coming back to bite you on the backside??? Got to be consistent......:hihi::hihi:

"So you've bought a championship player,we have a full squad of them."

Speedy69 said he was a week in, week out regular for Cardiff (which was true!) and that we hadn't a cat in hells chance.

Sharpe isnt good enough for the championship in my opinion. Lets be right he is no forrestierii is he ? Where he is suits in a mediocre 3rd tier team.

Sharpe isnt good enough for the championship in my opinion. Lets be right he is no forrestierii is he ? Where he is suits in a mediocre 3rd tier team.

:hihi::hihi::hihi:

Granted he's no Mohamed Diame....Have you seen that goal it was a cracker...Can't for the life of me think who it was against but it broke a few hearts :hihi:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_k_PwnebC5Y

But looking back to when you lot paid over the odds for Stevie May.....I am more than glad we held out for a proper striker who knows where the back of the net is and not a donkey with a ponytail :hihi:

Bit different from your quote a year or so ago when he signed for us Ukdobby...:hihi::hihi: What's that you lot keep telling me about coming back to bite you on the backside??? Got to be consistent......:hihi::hihi:

"So you've bought a championship player,we have a full squad of them."

Speedy69 said he was a week in, week out regular for Cardiff (which was true!) and that we hadn't a cat in hells chance.

Was that against Gillingham a year ago?:hihi:

Granted he's no Mohamed Diame....Have you seen that goal it was a cracker...Can't for the life of me think who it was against but it broke a few hearts :hihi:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_k_PwnebC5Y

But looking back to when you lot paid over the odds for Stevie May.....I am more than glad we held out for a proper striker who knows where the back of the net is and not a donkey with a ponytail :hihi:

Yes it was a good goal and what a season ! Never mind we will be knocking on the door again this season with another 3 quality signings in the bag, but hey you never know you may even get to have yet another epic fail in the pub league ! Lol :hihi:

Was that against Gillingham a year ago?:hihi:

Go on ukdobby, you change that subject when you look silly for being inconsistent :hihi:

As for this season.....worry about yourselves and stop counting those chickens because that league is looking tougher this year ;)

As for us, we are just have to have the best strike partnership in the league :)

theres a young winger at chez called aribiyi who turned Wednesday inside out when he came on other week.would be a good supply to the forwards.

The first part of your statement is just simply not true.

Brayford had 3 solid season for Derby at championship level.

In his championship season with Cardiff he played all but one game in the league until he left.

He rejoined the Blades because of a love for the club. To suggest he can't hack the championship is foolish at least.

He'll have a chance now,wonder if he loves Burton.

He'll have a chance now,wonder if he loves Burton.

I'm sure he will do well there, under his favourite manager.