Paintings by "Goldiak" - can anyone help??

Hi, everyone, my grandfather was an artist in Sheffield, painting pictures of the Peak District and Lake District under the name of "Goldiak"...

I know he gave some away and sold others..

I'd be interested to know if anyone has come across these, I would love to be able to create a digital record of his work. :help:

He was also a member of the "Onward Rambling Club" and the and I believe the "Clarion Ramblers", and wrote articles for the ORC - he also had work published in the "Sports Special" in 1928 under his own name G W Womersley. I would also like to see any of his written work!!

Not a lot to ask, I know..... (!!!) :hihi: :hihi:

Please let me know,

Thanks

Carolx

Hi - picked up three small framed oil paintings by Goldiak this morning down in Dorset - Lake District scenes. Nice to know who he was. Let me know if you want to view. Keith

Hi - picked up three small framed oil paintings by Goldiak this morning down in Dorset - Lake District scenes. Nice to know who he was. Let me know if you want to view. Keith

Hi, Keiths, that's fantastic!!!

I would love to see them if you could possibly take a photo of them and email it to me...!!!! I can pm my email address to you...

The only ones I've seen are those the family have - I would really love to see as many as possible :) :)

I too have a nice oil painting of a Lakes scene, but am puzzled as to who the painter is, it's labelled on the back as "Wilson", framed in Middlesborough in 1996, but has this signature:

http://i665.photobucket.com/albums/vv12/carosio/Pic1.jpg

Anyone any ideas?

Hmm...... Looks like "Balesi" - but I can't be sure!!!!! Good luck with that one!!!! :) :)

Hi, Keiths, that's fantastic!!!

I would love to see them if you could possibly take a photo of them and email it to me...!!!! I can pm my email address to you...

The only ones I've seen are those the family have - I would really love to see as many as possible :) :)

Hi CarolW - photos taken - let me have your e mail address and I'll send them

Hi CarolW - photos taken - let me have your e mail address and I'll send them

PM sent!!! :thumbsup:

Thank you so much!!

Hi I have one that I found whilst having a clear out in my new house it's titled tarn hows (Lakeland)

Hi, sheldons, would you be able to take a photo for me if I send you my email address??

Thanks so much!!! :) :)

PM sent!!!!! :thumbsup:

Hi please send me your email address again x