Replacing battery on HP G61 laptop

I need to get a new battery for my HP 61 Laptop at the moment its got a Lavolta lion 10.8v 4400mAh battery which I replace a couple of years back. What I want to know is can I put a stronger battery in it so I don’t have to keep charging it.

Can anyone help by recommending a battery? Thanks alan p.

just look for higher mAH - as long as it's the right size/shape and voltage, the mAH is what you need to look for for length..

(also, more cells = longer life)

Also, the G61 is quite an old series now, I honestly would look into potentially a new laptop, the battery life and efficiency of them is much better...

for basic browsing and emails, and some streaming my laptop lasts around 4 hours on battery, with games I can get almost 2 hours out of it..

Hello Ghozer, Thanks for getting back to me about the battery. It is an old laptop but to be honest its not worth me replacing it but I do sometimes use it to watch films or catch up tv, Its never been used to its full potential just emails and searching for info. Thanks again Alan.