Yew Lane School

Hiya Linda, yes I was in that year, I right remember your name but sorry I just cant put a face to it. How are you keeping? Its great to hear from some one from my year.

I am still intouch with Stewart Crapper, can you remember him?

Hiya Linda, yes I was in that year, I right remember your name but sorry I just cant put a face to it. How are you keeping? Its great to hear from some one from my year.

I am still intouch with Stewart Crapper, can you remember him?

My name now is Linda Dignam, I live in Australia and I am on facebook if you want to talk more, we're not allowed to post e mail addresses on here I don't think.:)

Hi .I went to yes lane.lived on Remington avenue.mates with George Rodgers.David whitam.same class as rod pettifer.roger cannon .Dave fisher.of heard or seen any of them since I left.keep looking for Dave Whitam and his sister.son,t know where they are now .

Hi, I was there from 1966, Kathryn Dolman :) I was in aegil

Edited by Freyjabeth

Hello Kathryn Dolman, I think I remember you, did you have a sister Paula? I can't believe it's fifty years since I was at Yew Lane. :-)

Hello I was at yew lane school from 1969-72 my name was Julie Townrow does anyone remember me.

Anyone know how i can obtain old school photographs from Yewlane School 1968-1970 ?

Anyone know how i can obtain old school photographs from Yewlane School 1968-1970 ?

I left in1969 will have a look to see if I can find any

Hi I,m roger gardner.I went to yew lane. Friends were George Rodgers Dave fisher.Iran roath.now live in France in the Charente region.

Hi I,m roger gardner.I went to yew lane. Friends were George Rodgers Dave fisher.Iran roath.now live in France in the Charente region.

Ian Roath lived opposite me on Mansel rd

I went to Yew Lane and left in 1966

My name is Stewart Rodgers.

I remember a lot of the names

Dave Whitam

Stewart Crapper

I have lived in Canada since 1982