Looking for Pauline from Owler lane Secondary modern turning 70

Hi there, I am the daughter of Barbara (nee) Mortimer and I am looking for her school friend Pauline Berry (maiden name) from owler lane secondary modern in Sheffield, turning 70 this school year. If anyone knows of this lady I would be most grateful as my mum would love to be reunited with her childhood friend. Thanks in advance

Her married name is perhaps Smith or Barker if that helps please??? Thanks

Edited by Gem80

Looking at the BMD index a Pauline Berry married a Peter Smith in Sheffield in 1967 vol. 2d page 195. The electoral register lists a couple of that name still living in Sheffield but you will have to pay to get an address, worth a shot you never know.

You could change your title here to include a possible married name and spouse someone might know them.

I wasn't being a busybody its just i know a couple of Pauline berry's but its there married name so not the right ones.

Good luck.

That is so helpful thank you so much, I will try that name. Thank you again for your kind help

That is so helpful thank you so much, I will try that name. Thank you again for your kind help ��

Your mums name rings a bell,sure i went to school with her.Did she live on Carlisle Rd.My name was Sheila Hepplestone and i lived on Hunsley St.Also know Paulines name but cant help you.Sure i have a class photo with your mum on it,i'm 70 on the 23rd.

Thank you for your reply she did indeed live on Carlisle road in Mortimers shop. I will tell her you remember her, private message me your number if you wish to get in contact.

Thanks

Hi I remember Mortimers shop on Carlisle st but I am older than the person you are looking for. Try looking on "Any one from Grimesthorpe" there is sure to be someone on that site that will know her.